Directorate of Distance Education
Warm welcome to Online Admission System of Kuvempu University.
Applicants across the Country/Abroad seeking admission through Distance mode can fill the online applications by opting Kuvempu University Main Centre (KUDDE) only for the academic year 2018-19.
- Carefully Fill and Select all the details in the appropriate fields of online application form.
- Ensure the Name of Candidate and the name of Father exactly as in SSLC or equivalent certificate/Marks Card.
- Provide valid Mobile number and Email ID, it will be used for all further communication from the University.
- Before filling online application candidate must aware of all the information required to fill the online form along with scanned copy of recent photograph and signature in JPEG FORMAT having following dimension
- All the candidates should take a printed copy of application along with challan.
- Fresh candidates should submit a copy of printed application with all necessary documents (Original Documents and a set of Xerox copies of the same, the Original Marks Cards are returned to the candidate immediately after verification) and DDE copy of paid challan/Online payment receipt to the “Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Kuvempu University, Jnanasahyadri, Shankaraghatta-577451” within 7 days from the payment date.
- Candidates applied for Second/Third year courses should submit the printed copy of application along with DDE copy of paid challan/Online payment receipt to Directorate of Distance Education (Direct Students) OR concerned study center (STUDENTS OF VERIOUS STUDY CENTERS).
- Information about Contact Classes, Practical Classes, Internal Assessment & Examinations will be intimated to the candidates time by time through notification on DDE website (www.kuvempuuniversitydde.org) or through post or through concerned study centers.
- Payment should be completed within the valid date printed on the bank challan. If the candidate failed to make payment within the valid date printed on bank challan, candidate has to regenerate the bank challan included with late fee. Use the Application/Reference number to get bank challan at DDE Online admission portal.
- Once the register number is generated after the admission approval, the fee paid by the candidate should not be refunded. If the candidate wants to cancel admission before the generation of register number reimbursement of fee paid must be claimed within the same academic year.
- Contact Numbers regarding any enquiry:
KUDDE Shankaraghatta : 08282 – 256246,256450, 8762289129,8762354244, 8277185233,9482813522
P.G. Centre, Kadur : 8762864129
P.G. Centre, Chikmagalore : 8762101129
To apply for a DDE course,
If you have already applied for a DDE course?